Deosai National Park Travel Guide
|Deosai national park, Pakistan travel guide|
Deosai National Park is the biggest national park in Pakistan and the most important one. It lies on the northern side of Parun Valley, between Dina and Deosai villages, about 40 km from Skardu in the Gilgit Agency. This unique biosphere holds an enormous wealth of flora, fauna, and wildlife. The area covered by this park is 400 square kilometers at the highest point it reaches 4100m above sea level as we already mentioned above. most importantly the weather and the fresh air on the top have another level, you can feel like sitting on the top of the world and the view around is fabulous.
Due to the heavy snowfall in the winter, it is one of the greatest places in Gilgit Baltistan to visit in the summer. Therefore, if you want to visit this heaven, you should plan your trip for the start of June through the end of September since this is the ideal period of time and weather for travel and taking in the splendor of Deosai.
|complete map representation of route mao for deosi by Pakistan travel guide|
Basic Necessities to Bring With You.
- Four-wheel drive vehicle (Because of rough roads it's not easy for two-wheel vehicles to drive on)
- Tent & sleeping bags (because there are no hotels & restaurants to stay in so you have to use your own arrangments)
- Food (the trip will take enough time so there must be enough food for you)
- Medicine (the height and weather can affect health conditions so you must have medicins)
- Camera (must have a good camera to capture some amazing beauty)
- Fuel for vehicle (there are no fuel stations, so you need to have enough fuel if you are traveling by your own vehicle)
- Touch or some source of light.
- Matches for fire (due to cold weather you need to fire while your stay in
- Extra dress and shoes.
Deosai National Park is the largest protected area in Pakistan. It is located within the Karakoram foothills in the northern province of Gilgit-Baltistan., and the roads are also challenging to drive through, so you should bring a local guide or, if you don't want to, study it carefully and bring a 4x4 vehicle drive through it, so you won't have any difficulties on your journey. It's simply heaven on earth, and there are no words to capture the magnificence of this location. Visiting here would be an experience of a lifetime, and you would undoubtedly remember it for the rest of your life. Therefore, you should plan a lovely trip to Deosai once you have seen the actual beauty of Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan.